User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Anyone playing astrowars online?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using it is your call, I think it's worth it to boost production.

Oh, and I thought 14 was overdoing it till i looked at the top planets list, there are people with lvl 40 robotic factories. eek.

I haven't launched my fleet just yet, I am debating if I should wait until the morning when all my other ships have mustered around my home world... then, launch the entire kitn' kaboodle.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just launched a fleet of 43 destroyers to a new planet with... 10 colony ships... I didn't think to save some to go somewhere else... but oh well I'm moving into a kinda theatening system where everyone has higher lvls than me as far as I can tell. I launched another fleet of 63 destroyers to another planet of that system with 11 colony ships. It should be interesting.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes, I think it's a good move to send that many colony ships, the others will dissasemble and become PP's when the ships arrive, allowing you to immediatley bump up that colonies defenses and production ability. smart move IMHO.

225 destroyers and 14 battleships are currently enroute to a free planet in my friends occupied system, the will arrive at 9:45 PM and promptly slingshot to the one of the occupied worlds, said occupied world will have less than 2 hours notice and chances are, the user won't even be logged in before i own the planet.

I am not debating on whether or not my fleet should slingshot around and attack his home system... gee sounds fun... not sure it's a wise move though.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RP, yea that was my reasoning after I launched since well... I can't really do anything about it. When I have establised my two bases, I am going to lay seige to a nearby planet that is no longer owned but is "unkown" it should be interesting cause the SB is lvl 13. I'm gonna have about 50 back up ships for safety sake. Would you reccomend sending robotic factories lvls really high really fast?
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just had a few of my destroyers scattered across neighbor systems that seem to have quit playing. Im gonna destroy the starbases to gains some exp and more SU, then stake a few at each planet so they wont be makeing anything anymore.

Wow, 2 hours is pretty fast, what is your energy lv at right now? They say later in the beta, ships will be flying from system to system in less then a few minutes. Now thats scary! Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Attention !!! We have evidence of an incoming fleet around that time. 90 Destroyer going to attack Epsilon Deneb el Delphinus 6!
    We suppose its the Fleet of NIghtmare85.
    This is due about 11 hours from now. Too bad for me that that's like 1:00AM local time. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] In any case- Now defending: level 11 starbase - just built [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] -, 25 destroyers, with 70 more en route due to arrive before the enemy. Furthermore, I'll be able to reach the next physics boost by then, and I'll be able to build the next level of starbase before, as well. I don't want to send any more ships in case he tries to attack multiple planets at once. He's reached his next culture level... I'm not sure if he's probing me, distracting me from the last remaining planet not controlled by one of us, or if he's actually stupid enough to think he'll be able to do much... Or if I'M stupid enough to think he wont! Oh the suspense! Wish me luck. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you use the battle calculator? Remember to clue in the possiblitity that he has a bonus in attack and defence. Insert the worst scenario into the calculator (have the oppoents max stat be physics or math, max bonuses, etc). Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh, I already did, I know I have nothing to worry about, his max science is 13... And the simple fact that I outgun him even without my starbases is comfortin. I'm not worried much about this battle- it's more that it's unpredictable what'll happen next. Things tend to happen when someone has an extra culture point just kinda sitting around.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast