Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yawn...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I just wanted to share my enthusiasm Its pretty much spring! Althogh the weather here in colorado springs doesnt really say so, warm front moving in though, My plants are sending up Pitchers!!!! Two of them are even sending up flowers and one of them has had a flower since november (just now producing seed) YAY!!!! Whats goin on with your plants?
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took out the purpurea, divided it (first time in my life i've divided any sarr), VFT's, and rubra.. oh yeah and the crobra lily which is DEAD [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]. the others seem to be doing ok... the purpureas have new growth as well as the VFTs (they were yellow... now they're turning green) and the rubra seems alive but I don't see new growth yet.
    and I began to plant non-CP seeds [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All my sarrs are starting to put out pitchers, and one of my VFT's is sending up a flower spike (which I am gonna lop off soon).
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats great, yeah I made about 50 divisions but about 25 came tonight
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I imagine that under the snow I might still have some plants left- I brought my D.filiformis up from the basement window last week since they went dormant in late August for some totally unknown reason and they are slowly getting down to business

And I guess I should start getting stuff growing for our garden, we have a whole yard to play with this year (I wonder if he's planning n outdoor bog too hmmmmmm)
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Sarrs are snoozing under their leaf pile. I'll fluff the leaves up later today and will start removing leaves in another month or so. I'm concerned about the number of maple leaves in the pile because they mat down badly, unlike the oak leaves I prefer. The Neps and Ceph are doing well, but the larger Neps aren't pitchering.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Out int he g/h I have quite a bit going on. Some Drosera are already out of dormancy, others still in growth as they have been all year, most VFTs are growing again... Then there are the Sarrs... Most have new growth of some type. (I went through and cut off all dead material about 2 weeks ago) Some are nothing but a flower stalk some are sending up pitchers first and a few is sending up pitchers and flowers all at the same time. It's a great time of the year in my green house!!!
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spring? hahah
    that makes no logic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast