Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still am startled that those extremely recest people in the 60's and 70's are still alive today. - obvipusly they ere but 4 some reason it startles me.

As for, wich is smaller, smater, etc thats Bull****. Our Genetic differences are detectable but we shere so very much in common- genetic differences amoung races are like .05%, genetic variability accounts for such superficial caricter trates amoung races, and yes, while people amoung races shere certain traits, that does not in any way affect how our our minds or bodys work.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Feb. 12 2005,8:40)]I still am startled that those extremely recest people in the 60's and 70's are still alive today. - obvipusly they ere but 4 some reason it startles me.

As for, wich is smaller, smater, etc thats Bull****. Our Genetic differences are detectable but we shere so very much in common- genetic differences amoung races are like .05%, genetic variability accounts for such superficial caricter trates amoung races, and yes, while people amoung races shere certain traits, that does not in any way affect how our our minds or bodys work.
    Between human beings it is a .1 percent difference in the genes. But remember to take into consideration the fact that there are aproximately 5 billion base pairs in our genome. That makes for 5 million potential differences. It's alot, but not alot relatively.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been absent from the forums for a few days and just got done reading this topic.

I missed all of what ZappaFan wrote and what is going on in his life. Consider yourself being prayed for, dude!

A lot of stupid things have been done in the name of Christianity throughout history. Part of it has been racial prejudice, based upon an exaggeration of an obscure verse. What ought to have been applied is the passage where it is said of God that there is neither Greek nor Jew, nor ..... Who cares what skin color or nationality or... a person is. Dr. King had it right - character. "Colorblindnes" is the way to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zappa, I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Barney and Telletubbies must go.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Neanderthals had larger craniums (brain capacity) than modern humans. Does that mean they were more intelligent than us??
    exactly...
    Quote[/b] ]There are people like that everywhere. Just because you hear that is true doesn't make it true.
    that also applies to nature too! cottonmouths are NOT out to get you! (sorry... myths like that just piss me off.. i had to say that :P)
    Quote[/b] ]stated in my second post, I have lived in the south and the north, and I have met more racist people above the Mason Dixon line than below it.
    in my corner of NC I haven't encountered any racism. sure, people joke about it but it's obvious they're joking... most of them anyway
    Quote[/b] ]Yes, the whole brain:body ratio comes into play (so does ambient temperature),
    the body to brain ratio also doesn't have much to do with intelligence.
    Quote[/b] ]Barney and Telletubbies must go.
    lol... there's a game somewhere where you shoot telletubbies! :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we all need to sing together..

I love you, you love me
    We're a happy family
    Then a shot rang out and Barney hit the floor
    No more purple dinosaur

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Feb. 12 2005,11:12)]
    I think we all need to sing together..

I love you, you love me
    We're a happy family
    Then a shot rang out and Barney hit the floor
    No more purple dinosaur
    another rendition...

I hate you, you hate me
    Let's get together and kill barney
    With a great big knife and a gun from me to you
    Won't you say you hate me too?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    darned rascists...id kill em all cept i cant find any of the S.O.B.s.
    As for... teletubbies....they suck...one of em's gay.. the other ones are scary...barney's all right tho he is annoying and has a stupid view on life
    by rascist, i mean someone who actually bullies ppl they discriminate against... cant' stand em..

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast