Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Illogical children

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you... I'll take that as a compliment! Hey, how 'bout that LACPS photographer? Now that's an interesting critter!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm like obsessive complulsive and little things like that drive me nuts. Not things like peanut butter jars open cuz peanut butter never really goes bad. However, when people drink out of the milk jug...now that ticks me off! My step dad does it all the time and wonders why everyone gets sick all the time. I have my light on all the time cuz I'm always in here (my room) unless it's night time (my parakeet needs to sleep!). My room's not that bad but I'm pretty neat but my step brother and his friends are not. So my room is always left crappy and I gotta clean it up. I think that'd tick anyone off. Anywhere else in the house I like the lights on because my house has a lot of windows and it's creepy out there! I despise remotes now, they get lost way too much. My step dad always blames me for it. I'm just like "I HAVEN'T TOUCHED THE STUPID THING IN 5 DAYS WHY SHOULD I KNOW WHERE IT IS?!" then he says "Yeah right you're here all day you can't tell me that you haven't touched the remote in 5 days!" then I quietly reply "THAT'S WHY I HAVE A TV IN MY ROOM YA IDIOT!!!" If ya haven't noticed I have no respect left for him ^_^ don't make me explain. He pushes all of my buttons on a daily basis. lol
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bathroom Antics:

1) Why can't they put the toothpaste cap back on?
    2) If the shampoo bottle is nearly empty, why can't they put it back on the shower caddy upside down?
    3) Why do they almost never close the shampoo bottle?
    4) Am I the only one who removes hair from the tub grate?
    5) We have a hamper specifically for used towels, right outside the bathroom. Why can't they put them in there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told you. BRAIN DAMAGE!!!!! (Cosby wuz rite!)
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must define the difference between illogical and efficient. While it is illogical to leave things as they are it IS more efficient. If I leave it there, then when I need it again I know where it is. Therefore eliminating time looking for it. My wife though, she leaves the milk and peanutbutter out EVERY morning. I thought she was partially incapable of putting it away, now I know she is totally incapable of it. I leave my boots in front of the couch cause tomorrow morning I'll sit down on the couch and put them back on. Seems logical to me.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I started turning lights off when I started having to pay for them.

Try some negative reinforcement. When you catch them being bad, roll up a newspaper and hit the child on the noise. Reinforce the negative reinforcement by saying sterning 'Bad Child! Bad!'

Well it works for dogs. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ Feb. 14 2005,7:25)]Each has RUDE deep dips in them, some have crumbs, some have crumbs and jelly.
    I don't see how you can have rude dips. Did the dips spell out bad words?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, rude dips. You know, the kind that go straight down instead of nicely flattening and leveling the top of the peanut butter when you're done? It looks like someone stuck their finger in the jar and swooped some out. Though at least I can say she does use a knife when I'm watching. The crumbs imply she's just dipping food into the jar. Ewww.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast