Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Illogical children

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ Feb. 16 2005,11:11)]Well, rude dips. You know, the kind that go straight down instead of nicely flattening and leveling the top of the peanut butter when you're done? It looks like someone stuck their finger in the jar and swooped some out. Though at least I can say she does use a knife when I'm watching. The crumbs imply she's just dipping food into the jar. Ewww.
    Sounds like they are convienence dips, not rude ones. Now to get a nice even layer of peanut butter on your knife you can easily put it in and cut around the sides. Due to the size and angle of the jars, this always seemed to be the most efficient way of getting the peanut butter out. Only downside is you can't tell how much peanut butter is left. Crumbs could be from the knife going back to the jar for more peanut butter.

wicked, I think you need to seek professional help with your peanut butter problems. Obviously this is not a problem that can be resolved through advice from friends. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, it's not just peanut butter. This includes ice cream, chip dip, salsa, etc. It's so gross to watch someone dip a chip so far in that their fingers are in the dip. Then they lick it and do it again. Double-dips are so wrong! Why do I have to be the adult!?!

I probably do have a problem. That's why I hoard my potato chips like a rat in my room. I know somebody hasn't dipped their entire arm into the bag and then rustle around with their hand to get at the tasty chips at the bottom![img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See I can explain the peanutbutter. You know how it looks when you first open it? Well if that is disturbed and the peanut butter not used with in 1 week another jar must be cerimoniously opened. If the top is left intact until the end or is used all ont he first sandwich then it can be used until the end. Unfortunaly neither of these happen usually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironically, we don't even make peanut butter sandwiches at my house. My mom uses it for sauces (like thai satay) and on her rice porridge. At least I'll want to use it for toast or celery every couple of months.
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 4 teenage girls in the house. Don't get me started! There is an overwhelming daily urge to drown all teenagers -- particularly those between the ages of 13 and 19.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only your binata bushes worked a bit faster...you could set an example out of one kid. They'd all learn to be logical quickly!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pity you Bob Z. But at least you can escape to the greenhouse

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (BobZ @ Feb. 16 2005,7:00)]I have 4 teenage girls in the house. Don't get me started! There is an overwhelming daily urge to drown all teenagers -- particularly those between the ages of 13 and 19.
    Wow, I just have a wife and one daughter. Just thinking about the ramifications..... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast