What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myths

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh man... just for kicks I did a google search for how those distances are determined, and guess which site came up.
LOL! yeah that site is HUUUUUUUGE!!! there is where you find all the answers to your questions! :p
what annoys me is all the LONG articles with technical language and stuff.
is there ANYONE who reads it ALL? I don't think I've even read the first page of the "29 evidences for evolution" article... and I really meant to. I also need to read the origin of species... grr... I want to do so much. no wonder I have 276? (more than 200) sites in my favorites folder
smile_k_ani_32.gif

wolf9stiker, I'm just telling you what the ABC special news report said last year. It featured actual female cops in training and backed up what I said. Maybe it's just in this state, I don't know, but it's a fact.

Alpha, dude, I don't have anything in my favorites folder. Well.. I have a couple things, but I never even use the favorites folder... over time I've completely memorized all the URLs of all the places I go to, so I don't need a favorites list.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Alpha, dude, I don't have anything in my favorites folder. Well.. I have a couple things, but I never even use the favorites folder... over time I've completely memorized all the URLs of all the places I go to, so I don't need a favorites list.
there is absolutely no way I could possiblly remember 200+ URLS :p
I remember many of them and how to get to some of them but I'll be devastated if they get deleted somehow
smile_h_32.gif

Well, I only go to... *counts*... seven places regularly, and only two are forums, so I'm good.

Back