The warnings on a bottle of Physan are pretty severe. What toxicity hzard does it pose to humans? (assuming your exposure is limited to diluted spray droplets)
Also, are there any CPs that are sensitive to Physan? I have some white, fluffy mold growing on some of my pings (it doesn't seem to be harming them; it's unsightly, though), but I don't want to risk killing the pings (P primuliflora, actually) with the physan.
Also, will physan kill nonsphagnous mosses? Since i read that such mosses can be harmful to other plants, especially smaller ones, I'd like to control the amount of moss in my collection.