What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is what i hate

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date
i need to wash mine

They make keyboard cleaning stuff. As for what the downloading thing was it was precisely that.

Eh, I was an auto tech for 4 years and still do it for a hobby and can't say I've ever seen anything that *appeared* to be made in such a way that it was ment to break. Generally the things were ABUSED by the owner in my views. As far as cleaning my keyboard... I use those clorox wipes most the time... Sometimes I get lazy and use a damp cloth with a mist of lysol.

I am a desk cleaner as well, every day, but more because people use my desk during the day sometimes (i work nights) and I never know who is there, so clean clean clean.

As far as at home, I love my microsoft ergo keyboard (I recently got a newer model that has a bunch of buttons I don't use) and I have a sexy logitech MX700 mouse that rocks solid.

I can give you a very good reason to own, or not to own an older computer.

Reason To own a new computer: up to date anti-virus programs don't always run on the older stuff.

Reason not to own a new computer: most viruses have no idea to what to make of your antiquated junk.
smile.gif

Give me a good high powered PC any day of the week, flat panels are better for your ocular health, and not waiting for crap is good for your mental health, bad for training patience.

Ahhh... the days of the 300 baud modem... I do not miss thee.

Alpha, they have spray cans of something that blasts dirt out from between the keys or somethin'... I know because I saw my cousin use one. Me, I just pick the keyboard up, flip it upside-down and shake.

RamPup, this Norton Anti-Virus updates, like, every day. Automatically. Slows down the whole system for 3 minutes and you have no clue what's going on until the little window comes up that says something about virus protection being updated right at the end of the server's string of thinking noises. Although over time I have come to recognize that it must be updating the virus protection whenever the computer suddenly slows for 3 minutes and windows take a really long time to close or minimize.

Dude, I didn't even know we had to clean the desk o_O I mean, it's not dirty.

Umm, I can't say I'm a desk clearner. There is so much dog hair under the keys, and somehow along with crums and whatever else. There are also cheerios and bird seed under my chair...but only because my parakeet likes to to throw things! I'm really surprised my keyboard works, I have an anger problem ^_^; My mouse just recently started going...crappy. It's hard to move the cursor sometimes and it gets stuck. I need a laser one really bad.

...O_O... I'm not even a neat freak and it's nowhere near that... dirty here. No offense. *twirls chewing gum with finger* *gum flies across the room* CRAP!! *rummages around for and hour trying to find it*

Back