Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is what i hate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... same as kiento :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe....primitive dial up users.. mayb you should go reinvent the wheel..mwahahahha

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't go there, man. I proudly use a 1998 Gateway PC and it's the toughest hunk of junk there is... replace the keyboard every few years? Hell no! This keyboard is the ORIGINAL, been here 7 years, like the rest of the computer (except the printer), and it only crapped out on me ONCE, and it bounced back from that. The printer had to be replaced only because my grandfather had a temper tantrum one time and hit it, knocking some stuff loose inside. Them new-age, flat-screen, touch-key computers are so pansy they have to be replaced more often than freakin' CHEESE!

Revenge is sweet.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oi! dial-up sucks and all but's all I got because the cable company is too far away! They want use to pay them 600 dollars to dig a freaking ditch for crying out loud! Would you pay that much for them to dig a stupid ditch?!
    Growlist
    I'm back?

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, dial-up DOES suck, but that doesn't make new computers better than old ones!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Feb. 17 2005,9:38)]Yeah, dial-up DOES suck, but that doesn't make new computers better than old ones!
    I got 4.0 Gigahertz that say otherwise.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Feb. 17 2005,6:38)]Yeah, dial-up DOES suck, but that doesn't make new computers better than old ones!
    Where do you get the idea we are talking about age of computers? I'm pretty sure this whole thread is refering to internet download speed.... I guess I could be wrong. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] ha
    Andrew

I dissagree by the way. I don't change parts on my newer computer because it's breaking. I do it to be faster etc. I love new stuff. One of my favorite add ons is wireless RF keyboard and mouse. They are about 3 years old by the way and have giver zero problems. Cept you can't read some of the keys... But who needs to see them anyway?

-Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old hardware gets useless mainly because operating systems stop supporting it (or those operating systems themselves stop getting supported). Almost all of my PC hardware no matter how cheap has easily lived long enough for that to happen.

If a person is content to run Win95 there are all sorts of perfectly good computers out there they can adopt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast