Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorites..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]EDIT: Hey! I can FINALLY do stuff on TF again! Looks like the technical difficulties with me and my fellow AOL users got fixed. Somebody gave Phil some duct tape.
    lol... *sniff sniff* not me! I still can't post!
    from AOL... but it finally dawned on me (darn i'm slow... took me a whole half a day! even after using it trying to get into hotmail... DUH) that I can use IE! whoo!

oh yeah... favorite meal. hmmm... I have no clue. I love food too much to pick a favorite. I really like some things like my famous potatoes, my bean ... mixture... thing, sushi, etc..
    for dessert i like cheesecake, three milk cake, mango dessert, oreo/pistacchio/bananna vanilla ice cream (i want some right now!), fried ice cream,...etc.
    drinks: orchata, passionfruit juice, chocolate milk, etc..
    it's a wonder i'm not fat :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luis, wait 10 years on that diet! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha, you just have a fast metabolism...

EDIT: BTW, I take back what I said about Friendly's root beer... apparently not all Friendly's have root beer with that much sugar in it... apparently it's just the one in the Leeds, Massachusetts area..
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you bring me a whole turkey any day, I'll cook Thanksgiving dinner. I cook three or four of them a year - one year I cooked three over one Thanksgiving break! I'm also partial to curry and grilled fish, dinner salads, and steaks. When it comes to dessert, I'd say chocolate mousse, but flan, cheesecake, baklava... all very close. There are a number of exotic dishes that could be my favorites, if I only knew/could pronounce or spell their names.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol. actually I think I just don't eat all that much. I'm full soon after starting.... but I do eat often... but apparently not often enough to get fat [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have an impossibly slow metabolism, and I usually just eat when I need to.. breakfast at 9 or so, maybe some sunflower seeds throughout the day, and then dinner at 7 or so. But I'm pushing the boundaries of "average" weight. Go figure.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been married for almost 23 years and one would get the impression that my favorite meal must be crow. I eat a lot of it! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is Grahcrackers, peanut butter, and milk. It is not bad dipping it into coffee either...My step mom use to buy grape nuts *disgusting* and I would have to eat it *I was not forced but* or buy my own cereal. So I found a way of eating grape nuts. I would mix spaghetti O's and grape nuts together and it was not that bad. Although, I have not had grape nuts in about 6 years now. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_t_32.gif[/img]
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast