Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Florida is so stupid

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, you're a nature- and animal-activist to the core and constantly preach it (not a bad thing, FYI), but then I say one single naturistic and you don't back it up _ Go figure, y'all, go figure.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROFLMAO!!!
    I cannot tell a lie. backing you up would be lying :P maybe if you said something that was right I'd back you up.
    LOL (no offense... just joking around)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    _
    Liquid Plummer

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cold issue is :
    Wet cold and dry cold are different. Wet cold seems colder unless you're talking negative digits then dry cold cuts like razor and wet cold goes to the bones.
    You can take the boy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy. Thats not to mean I don't enjoy poppin the Crys when I get the chance. Outback beats the hell out of McDonalds anyday. FTG, I'll never understand your beef with nice things, the way Jimscott will never understand my moth and maggot. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

AprilH,
    I see your a tattoo fan, I think your the only one besides me on here.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not "nice things", it's "fancy crap." I don't need or want fancy crap and I'm never going to waste my time on it. Here's another instance where you could call me a redneck, because I don't need the best of the world presented to me on a silver platter.
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine dining is good food well prepared, plain and simple. Like I said...none of that in Brooksville restaurants, that's for sure. It's make it yourself, ....or go to Hardy's. There is a really good barbecue place right outside of town, on route 50 though.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offense, but fine dining tastes like crap. I'd rather go to TGIF or Cracker Barrel. At least they give me a freaking MENU. Once when my grandparents brought me with them to a high-class, expensive restaruant they have in downtown Titusville here, I think I was 12... THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A MENU THEY WERE SO STUCK-UP!!!

Besides, I'd rather have pizza, nachos or fried chicken from KFC any dang day.
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New England kicks everyone's a** when it comes to good cheap restaurants. Maybe it's because the population hasn't exploded and created as big of a niche for chains. Or maybe it's because we enough Greeks to run lots of diners and cheap pizza places.

There are good, cheap restaurants everywhere, but they're extremely abundant here. The chains are here too, but why go to TGIF or Hardys when there's better food for less at a hundred closer places. We had to go to a TGIF last year when visiting with family in Pennsylvania and it was awful. My wife and I were wondering why we had to pay so much for assembly line food. My last visit to a TGIF had been maybe 20 years earlier in Jackson, MS. I thought it was good then, but I know better now.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche