Thread: Florida is so stupid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh oh oh... from the radio:
    "is it just me or is common sense becoming much too uncommon?"
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Common sense is extinct.

In my school's rulebook, it lists offenses and punishments for them. I couldn't help but laugh my rear off when i saw that there was a punishment for "possession of a dangerous object". EVERYTHING IS A DANGEROUS OBJECT. You can hit someone over the head with a full backpack, are they going to ban backpacks? You can stab someone with a sharpened pencil, are they gonna ban those? Don't forget basic human body parts are aslo dangerous, like the all to well known fist. And in case no one knew, a strong bite can draw blood. ARE THEY GOING TO BAN HUMAN BODY PARTS TOO?!?!
    These people are such idiots.

A rubber band? Gimme a break. As long as he was launching it with hand power, he could not have gotten that thing going fast enough to hurt anyone. Even if it hit in the eye, big poop! So the eye is sore, you won't go blind. EYELIDS HAVE A PURPOSE, TO PROTECT THE EYE.

I don't know why some people are homophobic like that. I'm perfectly fine with homosexuals as long as they don't start coming on to me. Even then i'll attempt not to be rude, i'll just tell them i don't go that way, and leave it at that. It's like they treat them as subhuman.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Agree with you Treaqum, but seriously encourage you not to equate Idiots with Christians. (which is what your slash does (at least to me.) Not all Christians are narrow minded biggots.

I will say I think there are quite a few christians that need to learn what Grace means.

\"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was an article in the Florida Today newspaper yesterday about a kid who was suspended for 10 days from a school in Brevard county for assault... with a rubber band. I'm not moving though, I like Florida. Besides, I can't afford to move lol.
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna live outside disney world. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] Those were the Best two weeks... sigh.....
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't have expected this from florida.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLAP hath returneth?!
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really. I'm in the computer lab at school [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast