Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida is so stupid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, i heard your mom won't let you go on. Is she by any chance from florida?
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Feb. 24 2005,6:48)]You reallly oughtta meet Philip Barban. He has tourette syndrome, so he talks during tests, he INSULTS THE TEACHERS, he says innappropriate stuff, and he's never gotten suspended. California is strange too, my friend.
    That is tottaly different, its not his fault he has the syndrome and behaves innapropriatly.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can control it, he has a spare note in his wallet that he can hand to the teacher when he's about to burst, he's never used it. Besides from what i've usually seen of tourette syndrome, it's like a snort or a grunt or something. Philip actually says something in English. And i quote Philip

Don't piss me off, or i'll make you bleed like a blue whale having a period!
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never really liked the place, although its GREAT weather for CP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EST I would love to start a club like that. Gureenteed to make most people here mad at me. Well my christian slach was a bit out of target. I should hve aimed it at specific groups but that would have gotten me in trouble. Well in St. Augustine out side the oldest Spanish Mission (Catholics) they had signs saying all gays and prolife people where going to hell. Commonly billboards are bought here for similar purposes but not with such harsh language. The sign is not there any more becasue they were offending peole and had to take it down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, let's not malign an entire state because of what happens in one city in one school. I imagine I could travel to any of your illustrious states and find similar incidents that have occurred. I also think its a bit much to title the thread Florida is stupid, and to want to move because of an incredibly ridiculous incident seems a bit extreme.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]here is one from the out-of-control far-left wackos..
    what makes you think it's the left?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh there are more incidents. Elections, the general stupidity of people, racism, other crazy things, etc.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast