Thread: Florida is so stupid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Feb. 25 2005,2:15)]
    Quote[/b] ]here is one from the out-of-control far-left wackos..
    what makes you think it's the left?
    of course its the left.
    (technically I said its the FAR left, the lunatic fringe of the left..normal liberals have more sense than that..)

the Right also has its FAR right lunatic fringe, who are the people who want to suspend the "gay" girl who wore the tuxedo.

only the far left lunatic fringe would consider a rubber band to be a weapon..these are extremists who want an end to ALL weapons..there is no question its the far left fringe in the schools who are behind something like that..

scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the far left lunatic fringe and we don't consider rubber bands to be weapons. We're arming ourselves with weapons that would make the NRA proud. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Feb. 26 2005,1:42)]I'm in the far left lunatic fringe and we don't consider rubber bands to be weapons.
    if you seriously dont consider a rubberband a weapon, then you arent on the fringe at all!

if you seriously dont consider a rubberband a weapon, then there is a FARRRRRRRRRRRR more left lunatic fringe than you can even comprehend!

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was in junior high in Mississippi ~1974, some kids started tying pieces of thread on pins and throwing them like little darts on the stairs. I couldn't do it, but I've never been good with real darts either. I'd say it's a side effect of the anti-weapon far left thing, except that I was ultra-conservative then. But I'm heading off course here.

Anyway, we were told someone was hit in the eye. Although the alleged victim was OK, from then on we were told we'd be suspended if caught at school with a pin. I can't remember if thread was considered a threat. And there wasn't a liberal in town.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that would be logical from anyones point of view.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMFG!!!!!! See, this is the kind of BS that makes my pride in being from Florida drop. Okay.. A: Who the HELL cares if you're gay? Most schools have at least one gay student, and you can't avoid that. 2: Just because a girl wears a tuxedo does NOT make her gay!! Even if they had any right to suspend her for being gay, they still wouldn't have any right to suspend her because THEY THINK she's gay, because they have no proof. What would they say to me? Would they call me gay because I wear more boys' clothes than girls' clothes? My own grandmother calls me gay because of that, so I have no doubt a Christian school would. But they have no right to call me gay or suspend me because they think I'm gay, becuase they would be wrong.

Gretchen Wilson is going to wear a tuxedo to the CMT Music Awards. Does that make her gay? No. Because she's not.

*rips out hair* This bull crap just pisses me off.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get used to it without going bald. there's plenty more in every corner.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Mar. 07 2005,4:13)]get used to it without going bald. there's plenty more in every corner.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Yea, next they'll be kicking bald kids [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast