What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy baseball players needed

vft guy in SJ

VFT and Drosera lover
Hey all you baseball fans out there. I am comissioner of a free Yahoo fantasy baseball league and I am in need of players. If you are interested please drop me a line and I will give you the details on how to join. Play Ball!!!!

Cheers
Steve

*bump*.. Hey all.. I still need players.. anyone who wants to play is welcome. All it takes is a free yahoo account and a few mins of time a week.

Cheers
Steve

fantasy baseball?
I dont get it..what is it?

Scot

Well the basic premise of the game is that you draft a team from the MLB player pool. You will then compete against other fantasy teams on a week to week basis based on stats accumulated by players in real MLB games. In other words if a player that you have on your fantasy team hits a home run, your fantasy team gets a home run. If a pitcher gets a win you get a win ect ect.. (there are 16 stats categories that have value in my league).

Weekly scores are based on a head to head matchup against other managers (teams) in the league. at the en of the season the top teams enter a playoff round where eventually you compete for the championship of the league.

The official rules and gameplay guidelines can be found here: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/baseball/brules/index.html

Cheers
Steve

Back