What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P.o. problems

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
I am having problems with my P.O. what should I do? Two different P.O.s overlap my house so sometimes I get mail twice a day. For the past week I have only gotten letters with seed in them and one box. For all the trades that I have comming to me I know I should have gotten at least 4 and have had people tell me about them. Whats worse is three people I sent boxes to have either not had the boxes arrive or they were nearly a week later then supposed to be delivered (Priority). What Should I do? UPS is more expensive then the normal mail so I cannot really afford it. Should I insure all my packages or something?

welcome to the club. bout a year ago it took 6 months for a letter to travel across the state. i can drive the distance in 9 hours. it can take one a week to go 100 miles, i could walk it there faster. had a priority mailed letter get lost for 2 and a half months. throw delivery confermation on so yah have some way of tracking. if your sending stuff worth something, not like plugs of easily replacible Utrics, but something difficult to replace, insure it.

Did you get the second box I sent. It seems to be an epidemic. Sunpitcher sent me a box last week sometime and it has not arrived. If you sent another box, it has not arrived.

I hope my second box arrived to you. Then I will feel safer sending a second-first box!

Sorry Copper it did not. Maybe your and my P.O.s are messed up.
I am going to put all trades not send on hold for a couple weeks to see if the P.O. just has some minor glitch. I will probibibly send stuff insured from now on.

Back