Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a story!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and then bill

clinton bombed the

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mysterious lighthouse on
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

lighthouse avenue [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

I was in space. The End. But then the story began again. And the giant took one look then ate me. But I made a hole in a massive pile of nerves. And climbed out into the sunlight but then the rabid wombat said are you single?
    "You marsupial freak!", I said. Then the Coleonyx pulled out the baseball bat and beat the chicken, who barfed up the little blue marble shaped star. then he said "the star burned in my stomache." And then Bush fell off of the gestalt kittie and landed in the pile ofdead pitcher plants However, the Unknownclown jumped over the moon. The cow got mad beacuse Bin Laden ate
    it and he exploded because a Weapon of mass destruction had not been farted out of a grasshoper wing. "I like beans", said the grasshopper. Then heimploded while cracking the peanut, so he scared the elephant in order to stay alive and become a communist. But then an elephant farted alot and killed MrParoubek! The police ate hitler's nose because he had said, "What the Funk?" Then he went to grandmas house, and then grandma said: SWEET JESUS, YOU WONDERFUL MAN!" then did a striptease because a pink elephant got her drunk off her rocker. then she cried, "MR.rogers came!"Then chickens came and kept going and ran over the slimy old blob of jelly. Then bill clinton bombed the
    mysterious lighthouse on lighthouse avenue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow...

... Mothra ate all the CPS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweet, continue with the story now:

The lighthouse got
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast