What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the threads

I think everyone just needs to be reminded without phil, and the other mods we wouldnt have the forums, also i get about 95% of my trades here, and I think the same is true for everyne else

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scottychaos @ Feb. 27 2005,6:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ Feb. 27 2005,10:39)]Scotty, its not the non CP discussion its the ridiculous gaming threads. You must not take well to them because I did not see a reply made by you in any of them.

As for a bragging about chewing one of us a new one, that'll get you a ban Mr.
I have never made a reply in one because I have never OPENED one! ;)
im not a gamer..I totally ignore those threads.
Smart man Scot!
smile_m_32.gif

Pinkerton, my idea is once a gaming thread dies out, the author of it PMs one of the mods or me since its my idea and requests for it to be deleted, then a new game can be made. Fairly simple and the idea poses few problems. My aim at this to to limit the gaming posts and help conserve space of course.

The mods here are very easy going. We are not out to get anyone and we don't look through the forums trying to find somebody that has broken a rule.
Everybody is asking what are the rules about the game threads. My advice is to just use your common sense. If you see one on the first page, just don't start another. If two just happens to be up at the same time, I don't think nobody is going to say too much. Believe it or not the mods have lives outside the forums and I know that I don't have time to go through all the posts and see how many pots there was per hour or who posted them. As long as there's not something that is so obvious that it brings our attention, I don't think nothing will be said. If there are 4 threads that have 5 pages in less than an hour, we are going to look to see what's going on.
Like I said just use your head, don't do things that are going to make us have to keep a constant watch on you and you'll never have a problem.

Back