I AM NOT A MOD
Just in the time that I have been here some members wonder over and over why the "game" topics get shut down and Mods and other members are irritated with with them. Sometimes to the point of causing problems for themselves.
1) A Mod doesn't have to justify except to each other or higher-ups. (RamPuppy, Phil, etc...)
2) Some of the adults on here have children at home and have to put up the non-sense there, after all kids will be kids but this is a place to be away like a mans greenhouse or his garage.
3) Many people on here are serious collectors and serious collectors are serious people.
4) Over time you will see many of these die and comeback and die and come back and die and come back and die and come back; Can we say REDUNDANT!
5) Some elses pocket funds this pile of memory and perhaps he and his chosen have the right to do with this pile of memory as they please.
6) Personally, my own forum is not nearly this large but games and stuff like that won't fly there.
7) It is the 'General Discussion' Forum (how observant), Pornography is a general topic as well so is dating and many other crap totally irrelevant to this forums existence. WHY DON'T WE HAVE THOSE THINGS IN THERE TOO?
8) Game forums already exist, we don't bother them with CP banter. Respect on part of both parties.
9) Some internet games are down right stupid and childish.
10) Opinions change over time and what is cool as a kid becomes lame as an adult, humoring little kids is one thing but.............
Just a few POSSIBLE explanations but I'm not a Mod and I couldn't say for sure what the reasons are. Whatever they are if one is locked think to yourself what is more important; My love of CP or my love of redundant games? You could always find other game sites but you'll be pressed to find a another community this large that is gonna be anymore acceptable of non-sense irrelevance.