Thread: Anyone speak fluent german?

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joachim,
    Do you by any chance know of a man by the name of Helmut Paetzold ?

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to thank your for your letter and your interest in some of my Luchyungen (what the?).
    As I determined, you are not represented in the ESA (EU?). For that reason I would be very interested from whom you got my address and how you learned of my Luchyngen(?). Now, at this time of year it is not possible to ship a stecklinge. If it gets warm enough in April or May, it would be possible. You just need to write me, when you've got no frost anymore. About 8 stechlinge fit into a package. With individual seeds that will hardly be possible. If I deal with borders, I have to (show all the seeds i'm sending?). The only thing I could do would be to check out a Aporo-Hybr, which is a pain to get a hold of/find. Nevertheless, I can (tell, send ?) you only the mother plant, I don't know the father.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year of 2005.

Greetings from Berlin.

Thats the best I can do, many of the words I was just guessing because they are misspelt. However, I guessed where I could, and this should give you a basic idea of what he's saying.

Peter
    the cellist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ Mar. 05 2005,2:28)]
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (SunDoode182 @ Mar. 04 2005,11:29)]Babel fish stinks [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

I thank you fur your letter and it interresse outer unite my Luchyungen. As I determined, you are with the ESA do not vertrelen. Darim wuvde it me much interest, from whom you know my address eihattenhaben and from my Luchyungen. Tetzt at this season is it jo not moglich some stecklinge to send if it in April or May warm genneg is commodity it moglich. They mussen me only write, starting from when it is free with you frost. Into a Briefpackcheu passeu Inge-drive 8 stechlinge purely. Memo individual seeds will be hardly moglich. If I crossings distinguished, then mu?ss I also all Samenfur me outer in. Only which I make kouule commodity times after to see off on eimen for Aporo Hybr. a fruit to be found is. However kaun I their daun only the Muterpflanze beneuuen, because I the father not konne. In (?) I wind all a good frahen Hei?macht and it Jalamiches years 2005 preserve Geghe in Berlin
    you used a translator for that, didnt you?
    You guys, that's why he opened his post by saying "Bebel fish stinks". Babel fish being the translator he used. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Oh, and thank you Joachim, between there being an acronym and a word or two that we had no idea about, it was kinda tough. Was interesting puzzling it all together though, compensating for the transcription from computer to paper and then some of the common mistakes in reading cursive German (because there are some mistakes that are typically made in reading it, can;t blame people, though.) lol Joe, that must have been a bit frustrating for you to transcribe that knowing that it was not only in a language that you don't know, but in bad cursive writing to boot!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12