What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Results of diagnostics.

Well all the tests showed that my mesentaric artery syndrom has worked itself out,so I will not be needing surgery. I can also drink a little more at a time then I used to because it will go through my stomach now. I have been,unfortunately,haveing very bad shoulder and chest pain lately and am almost constantly takeing oxycodone know
smile_h_32.gif

Oh I gave a N.ventricosa to my neighbor to grow so hopefully she will do well with it and become a new Nepaholic! Lol
smile_l_32.gif

And on thursday I`m going to go to a tree grafting lesson in west plains on thursday and graft an apple so that will be fun:)

It's great to hear youre doing better PB, spreading the fever, and even picking up new things. I'll continue to pray for your full healing.

Well that's good news. I hope this is the start of a long overdue turn around. Maybe this is the start of your recovery.
smile.gif

Thanks guys,

I don`t think that I`m just going to get recovered though,I must find a doctor who believes me and will treat\fix the neurological\gastrointestinal damage caused by the snake venin. I don`t know how they`d treat nerve damage nerve blockers?

well i still say you need to get yourself to the Mayo Clinic in Minnisota. my sister is going to be going there in a week or two for resperatory problems that no other doctor has been able to correctly diagnose or fix over the last 10 or 12 years. glad to hear your doing better and i hope you continue to get better.

*starts chanting and pumping fist* NO-AH! NO-AH! NO-AH! NO-AH!
hello.gif

You know, I had a rogue infection in my colon that "rewired" my whole GI tract, seemingly permanently. I'm not at all suprised that snake venin could cause long term nerve issues.

Capslock

I'm very glad you're doing better!But what happened?You got bit by a venomous snake?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Get well soon!*Niki*

Rattler: thats what my moms been saying,I just hope if I do go they don`t look at the records Dr.Fleischer wrote up and say it`s all in my head:( Because thats what alot of Dr.s do they just don`t take me seriously even though I`m in constant pain and can`t eat a thing..Las(Laughing at self)

FTG: Thankjs for the enthusiasm:)

I'm glad your doing better Noah.I wish you could find a doctor that can fix you for good.Glad to hear from you again.

Jerry

Trapper, yeah, he got bit by a copperhead a while back.. man, I thought everybody knew that.

Back