What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday, brother! May the Lord bless you!

Ah but a day late on my part! Happy Late B-day! May He fill your life with joy! LOL

And a potful of s. r. wherryi growing flowers, touched by the hand of God! (HEY! He ordered me to grow'em for ya!)

Thanks guys,

Thanks Steve, yeah when the Big man talks ya gotta listen. As my present to myself I'm goin to go explore some bogs this weekend with the author of the pitch in for pitcher plants website. I'll report back to you Hopefully with pictures.

Thanks Jim, He has more than I deserve. Hopefully I can be a worth stewart of His creation.

Happy Birthday Zak! Hopefully he blesses you with wonderful sites this weekend. Take a camera.

Happy Birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday!!!!

Sounds like some fun plans. I hope you enjoy your day! Best wishes for a great new age ahead.
smile.gif

Happy Birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday!!!!

biggrin.gif

EDIT: omg pak you stole my message!

smile_m_32.gif

Back