What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please call me

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I'm really lonely, I would love to talk to anybody that'll call me.

216-269-0085

confused.gif

What the heck.... you are one weird dude.
confused.gif
smile_o_32.gif

AIM realty really *************** you up didnt they?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Don't worry I'll call you
smile_m_32.gif

OMG THAT WASNT YOU
mad.gif

It wasn't? i'm talking to him right now.... odd....

LOL! giving out false phone numbers? ROFLMAO!

hes waco

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Mar. 09 2005,4:44)]LOL! giving out false phone numbers? ROFLMAO!
ITS SOME FREAKY DUDE, AND HE SENT ME A PHONE VIRUS... IT RUINED MY PHONE
mad.gif

I'm lost... is it possible to send phone viruses?

Ozzy, what did you do now?

are you sure he sent you a phone virus???

Phone viruses can only be sent through bluetooth by a bluetooth equipped computer that is within the range of your phone. You can't actually send it phone to phone. so the only phone virus are for bluetooth enabled phones

Copper, Ozzy baited John. John took the bait. (again!) Ozzy and Andrew are laughing their B-hinds off at John's expense. AHHHHHH!!!! Another day in paradise!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!

Just to be safe, I stretched a balloon over my phone. There's no cure for some viruses, you know.

Well, my good ol' vonage deal means I can call anywhere in the US as long as I want whenever I want for only a low flat monthly fee. It sounds like an advestisement, I know.. But I just love this deal.
biggrin.gif
If I get super-bored, I'll try that number.
smile_n_32.gif

That wasn't very nice!
confused.gif
*Niki*

Well I told John that he needed to do a restore on his phone to get rid of the virus. He couldn't figure out how to restore it.

Ozzy, you're a bad, bad person!

LMAO!

What a phoney.....
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Mar. 09 2005,6:04)]Ozzy, what did you do now?
Rose you had better take him downtown in the patty wagon
mad.gif

Not true flipside, firmware virus's are also possible.

I think Mark needs a fourth square... May I have the pleasure of giving it to him? (That would mean I'd have to be a mod
smile_m_32.gif
)

You're right Schloaty, he's such a phony! And he abuses hamsters too! You shoulda seen how bloated that hamster looked with .. that object... sticking out of his mouth
confused.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THAT WAS A 125 DOLLAR PHONE THAT WAS BOUGHT LAST WEEK, I EXPECT IT TO BE PAYED IN FULL BY FRIDAY OR LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN!</span> You have been reported to tellecommunications for distributing unlawful phone numbers.

mad.gif

Mark... Meet me in the parking lot! (I'm sure many of you old timers know what i mean
smile_m_32.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back