Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin church shooting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no they don't. do you want drugs to be legal? if not, are you blaming the drugs? it's the people who choose to take them.
    another example... should people be able to have nuclear weapons? if not, are you blaming the nuclear weapon?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Mar. 13 2005,7:03)]no they don't. do you want drugs to be legal? if not, are you blaming the drugs? it's the people who choose to take them.
    another example... should people be able to have nuclear weapons? if not, are you blaming the nuclear weapon?
    Those "examples" are proving nothing here, only further proving what ozzy just said.. You always seem to say stuff like that wolf [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] Besides they have nothing to do with guns.

It's like saying,

"If you wouldn't put a bone on a hook and go dogging, then why would you do it to a fish?"

There's nothing like a slab of golden retriever on the bbq [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my point is that just because you want to ban guns doesn't mean you're blaming the guns.
    If you want to blame drugs, you're not blaming the drugs. If you want to ban nuclear weapons, you're not banning the atomic weapons.
    how is what I said only proving further what ozzy said? That sounds like an empty statement to me.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Mar. 13 2005,7:20)]my point is that just because you want to ban guns doesn't mean you're blaming the guns.
    If you want to blame drugs, you're not blaming the drugs. If you want to ban nuclear weapons, you're not banning the atomic weapons.
    how is what I said only proving further what ozzy said? That sounds like an empty statement to me.
    if you want to blame drugs... your blaming the drugs.. you arent making sence here [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

if you want to BAN (lol you prolly meant this) drugs, your BLAMING what drugs can do to people, ie BLAMING the DRUGS.

In other words, it's an empty statement [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

I have to agree that it's not the guns that harm people.. it's the person pulling the trigger. If you take away guns they'll just do it with knives or axes. Besides, what about people like me who HAVE to have and carry a weapon for protection in the wilderness? Or people like my family who HAVE to hunt to stay alive through the winter because we're too broke to buy food?
    Sorry... but those evil guns are the reason I'm still alive..

Quote[/b] (Bonnie @ Mar. 13 2005,7:35)]I have to agree that it's not the guns that harm people.. it's the person pulling the trigger. If you take away guns they'll just do it with knives or axes. Besides, what about people like me who HAVE to have and carry a weapon for protection in the wilderness? Or people like my family who HAVE to hunt to stay alive through the winter because we're too broke to buy food?
    Sorry... but those evil guns are the reason I'm still alive..
    actually you do have to have guns.. there's bears up there [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

EDIT: nevermind, thats exactly what you said! lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my...the thread has gone a bit off topic [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Scott

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm right with you Alpha.

Suuurrre....guns don't hurt people. 30 K+ people are killed in the US every year by guns that didn't hurt them. I could throw a .38 bullet at someone as hard as I could and it might ding them on the snoot or something, or put their eye out...but it wouldn't kill them. Something about the hammer and barrel comes into play here.

Another thing...I'm sure when concealed carry becomes legal in Illinois, all the permit owners will be getting exhaustive classes in the safe use of firearms. What a joke! That's funny.

Ask any big city cop what they think about concealed carry. That just means they'll have to treat us all like we've got a gun...and you know what that means. Like I said...if a person loves guns, they're most welcome to move to the Englewood neighborhood in Chicago, where they and their family will be surrounded by them, 24-7. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast