What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunpitcher left cp-ing

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
I always thought that they were neat lizards, but have not ever kept any yet.

Well, I've beeing CPing since I was, I think... 10, and I don't intend to stop any time soon! I've also loved cats pretty much my whole life... and I've loved horses for as long as I've been CPing and don't intend to stop riding any time soon... and I've had reptiles since I was.. hell, I dunno, since a long time ago when I started keeping anoles. Now I have my one male leopard gecko (yes, his name is still Autumn... *sigh*) and have had him for about 5 years... and I REALLY want a snake, but I know it's never gonna happen as long as I live with my grandparents, because my grandfather HATES snakes, and plus, I have no room for anything else. I've also had fish for, like, ever.. I'm not really a fish *person*, but I maintain the stuff. My interests haven't really changed that much, except I'm not impossibly obsessed with dinosaurs anymore.

Back