What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunpitcher left cp-ing

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
Not exactly sure why. But I did buy some plants off him.

Why did he stop growing cps?
Is he also plannint to leave the list?

if your reffering to the cpuk post he said he was just trying to raise money, if not why did he?

I emailed him joking as to whether he was selling his whole collection or what. He said yeah and when he got the Triffid Park stuff and the California Carnivores visit he was just going to sell it off. It was horrible since our trade never got completed (not my fault FYI). He has none left now, I don't think. I really have no idea why he left when he had such a big collection except he said somthing about going into reptiles again.

I wonder if Heliamphora (Jessica) got any?

what??
confused.gif
but.....why?

You coould try emaling him to ask.

Probably because he's a young impulsive kid whose interests change radically from time to time. I know I was like that at his age.

Capslock

Is this the same kid who would constantly ask 'are you going to make cuttings...?' and 'does anyone have...?' He seemed to have a giant collection, like he wanted to collect every known CP. I agree with Capslock, impulses can change, especially with hobbies and interests, for young people.

not true! lol

I was just trimming a collection and needed to buy a male frilled dragon. Dont worry! Still here!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Mar. 15 2005,1:46)]I wonder if Heliamphora (Jessica) got any?
yeah, she got a bunch. Lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 14 2005,6:45)]Why did he stop growing cps?
Is he also plannint to leave the list?
cant leave a list on terraforums.

you cant sell plants!

you should know mod!

Lol

Ah, good to hear you're sticking around! Did you get the lizzard? Post a pic!!!

Capslock

will do! Lemme go take one.

Female Frilled Dragon

New Baby Frilled

Like em'?

Tell me if you wanna c any more pics. I have
1 female adult frilled dragon-Loki
1 hopefully male baby frilled dragon-Drake
2 female bearded dragons-Bindi/Zoe
2 male banded geckos- Xenith/Xavix
1 female leopard gecko-Blaine
1 male black rat snake-Balboa
1 female corn snake-Slythir
1 male Mali Uromastyx-Dinkadoo
1 male mountain horned dragon-Fuji

I am getting a red ackie monitor soon too

Whoa! Those are cool! How do you get it to display the collar like that? Squeezing? LOL!

Capslock

My female is just plain mean. All's that I have to do is look at her to make her frill. She is unhandable and bites. My baby is nice and never frills. FYI, no, not squeezing! lol
thanks

There a reason you have 10 one sentence posts? Use the edit button man
confused.gif

****I took care of this issue.
smile.gif

Andrew****

You're going to buy an innocent male to live with a witch like that?!?  Be sure leave a large Nep in there so he can put himself out of his misery when it becomes too much to bear.

They are in seperate cages, dont worry! He has a long ways to go before he can defend himself! The female is full grown at 25 inches long. Males can reach 36 inches. Hopefully will have some babies to sell in 5 or so years!

Well then, it is good to know that my box is not going to waste.

Sorry I must have mis-interpreted you.

Back