What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed with frogs

What is the size of your aquarium, inquiring minds need to know.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunDoode182 @ Mar. 19 2005,5:16)]6 out of the whole batch?
confused.gif
And you destroyed the rest? You shoulda just left them there
confused.gif
I had to take the rest back.....when I got home I realised I just had too many.
But I fdound some in the grass and I took it back today, mum only told me to leave 6 eggs in the tank so I left the smllest batch, which had 12 eggs, I just told her I left the smallest batch there, and I think there is another small batch of 4 there, but I didnt tell her that
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ Mar. 19 2005,5:49)]What is the size of your aquarium, inquiring minds need to know.
ummmm I dont know Il go measure it later. Its quite big.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Mar. 19 2005,5:17)]dont worry about it, if u make a mistake or a accident happens, why increse the possible death toll?

Besides, why didnt u ask how many u could keep this shuffing is going to probably do some damage
I have asked her every spring for 7 years an the anwser is always no to ANY eggs, even if its just 2.
The only way I could get tedpoles this year was if I got the eggs in secret, then she would have to let me keep some(and she has, succes!
smile_m_32.gif
)

Back