User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Test your percentage of dixie/yankee

I TP all de time.. what's so wrong with that?[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would. IF I HAD A LIFE/CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TP'ing, Oh the stories I could tell.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeet yet? Nah, ju? Nah, yant to? Aye ight! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's all a bathroom to me. I rarely specify a toilet, but if I do I call it a trollet. Camode I think is a war era thing. EU's use a water closet. Or put a stick in the corner. (Don't ask)

Do you watch TV in the Frontroom or Livingroom? Once there do you sit on a sofa or a couch?

Personally its a couch in the frontroom.
    Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this test is southerner test...its not for northerners, the test just
    highlights southern stuff, plus you cant even be 100% notherner but u can be 100% southerner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] 52%(Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.I thought for sure I would have got 75% like yankee or more. Everyone I talk to outside of my 5 county area says:" Are you from Philly?" I pronounce water like wooder. I think that is only a Philly thing. Anyway I was amazed!!!!!!!
    Oh, and by the way...

Hi, I'm Kitkat. I'm new. Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to own a venus fly trap, but had no luck at every nursery I went to. I was beginning to think that they didn't exist.
    One day it popped into my head... Oh yeah, the internet; I'll check there.I found this site, did some research and a week later I have my plant. His name is Seymour, and I am in love. Seymour and I have been together for 3 days. I have been reading about how to care for them over the last week.
    I cannot wait to watch him grow, and buy more plants. I have been looking at all of everyones wonderful pics and articles and I can't wait to expand my collection.

I live in an apartment, so for now Seymour is on my desk in my office in front of my window and under florescent lights. I have plenty of distilled water, although I am nervous about the temperature.I know I have read everyone's articles about being outside till frost, however, my instructions that came with it say around 75 degrees. Also, I think some traps need to be trimmed, but I do I check? stick a paper clip in all. The ones that don't close need to be snipped off? That seems mean. Any suggestions would be great.

When I buy my own home probably in the next 2 years, I will buy a green house and really let loose. I am very limited in my current home. I am so excited. Now, I found this forum and a whole new society to come along with it. People who care for these plants like I do. I feel like I found my home!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for being here.

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CP addiction have struck down another soul. Welcome to the disease. I should go ahead and tell you now, once you're in there's no way out. You think you're limited in your current house, but there is always room for just one more plant. You'll be amazed how many places you'll find to grow your plants.

Don't stick paper clips in the traps to see if they close or not. Even if a trap won't close, it still is a leaf. The only time you should cut off the leaves are if they are brown and dead.

Welcome to the forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

thanks for the tip. I thought if I didn't cut off the non working traps, that would prevent the plant from thriving. I thought I read somewhere when it stops working to cut it off and a bigger one will grow in it's place.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast