Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worried

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

SIX MONTHS?!?!? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] That's insane!*Trapper7*(Niki)
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i ordered from him once it took about 5 weeks for it to get here. Don't worry, it will arrive, and in good condition.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dean has recently gotten another job outside cp's. I would imagaine that between spring coming and his new job is keeping him very busy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just heard back from Dean stating what Ozzy said. I had noticed that his selection was a bit smaller, so i feared he may have gotten out of CP sales. If so, it would be a serious loss for the CP community, as i acquired many of my plants from Cook's.

Apparently some ingrates had abused his generosity and left a sour taste... i'm sure selling CPs has razor-thin margins these days. Let's not make life harder for those who do, people. Especially you young people- be careful what you say. I have noticed a significant number of indiscretions on the part of the younger members here. Age is an excuse for ignorance, but not for rudeness.
    There's no 'a' in perlite.

My Growlist
    NECPS.org - New England CP growers unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (D muscipula @ April 10 2005,9:43)]Age is an excuse for ignorance, but not for rudeness
    Hay, Hellz here,
    lol i like dat ^^
    anywayz, ya, i had the same "problem" with Cook's, but like everyone else, I was very satisfied with my order.
    You should call him, when I called, they were very nice people, and explained the situation (a very busy time for them), and i recieved my plants the next week [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    hope every think works out for you, although dealing with Cook's I doubt there would be problems,
    Hellz
    Nike SB is Bananas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clarify, i'm not having problems at all, i was just posting a message that i thought should be shared- i put it in a new thread, as it really doesn't belong in this one. Cook's has always been good to me.
    There's no 'a' in perlite.

My Growlist
    NECPS.org - New England CP growers unite!

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cooks is an excellent business to deal with and if he is behind just bear with him. Ive never heard anything but possitive feedback from those who have dealt with him. If you are worried about if he got the order or whatever just give him a call, sometimes that works better than an email.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No comment.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast