Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worried

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What with his new full time job and all, I'd forgo the phone and try e-mail. I've left several messages over the past two months trying to place an order and have yet to receive a return phone call. I ordered from him last year and had no issues although the time it took to receive the actual order was as described by others above. Transition is tough on all of us. It will probably take him a while to adjust to the commute of a full time job as well as the new job itself AND a full time CP business. If I am not mistaken, he bought out another CP grower and was attempting to inventory what he had purchased. That would certainly add to the work load at the house and then toss in a few kids and a wife. I can relate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never ordered from Cook's.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered from Cook's and have nothing but good experiences. Be patient and he will get back to you. I,ve cooresponsded with Dean via e-mail in the past. If he is behind in responding he has a good reason.

Glenn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is a very good man indeed. 100% positive feed from me without him, I don't know where I would get most of my cp's for a good price and selection.
    I thought you people where \"Plant Geeks\", Look at me Now...

Growing List-
    http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17062

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done business w/ Dean for many years (purchasing & trading) and have always received as much or more than I expected in return.

If something, we in the CP community, have done has contributed to reducing his sales activities - we should have some serious looks in the mirror.

As some other posters have implied (or stated) - we should err on the side of caution when posting comments that can be viewed negatively about CP businesses (I'm not saying that anything in this thread was over the edge but a previous post on CA Carnivores seemed to pull the trigger a tad early). Remember this is their livelihood *and* they are providing us a very valuable service.

All the best,
    Ron Lane
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very well said Ron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi folks. I just got an email from Dean Cook. He is always concerned about rumors and the rare unhappy customer. Here is what he said:
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I can't seem to get into the board for some reason. Can you do me a favor and post a note. As of Feb.1 I have been working at the local Honda/Acura dealership 50 hours a week. I do answer emails during my lunch hour and in the evenings after I run out of sunlight. Orders have been going out regularly, very little delay. I am running behind some on emails, however continue to catch up with them. Had to get a job so the winter months wouldn't be so lean on bill paying. Having the job does however allow me to increase inventory selection with added investing money in new plants. Also this will allow me to automate more so.

Take Care
    Dean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cook is a good guy. He replaced a plant that died on me. Unfortunately it died too due to my soil problems. I order only a few plants a year and this time I picked him, but this time I decided to order soil too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123