What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worried

I've done business w/ Dean for many years (purchasing & trading) and have always received as much or more than I expected in return.

If something, we in the CP community, have done has contributed to reducing his sales activities - we should have some serious looks in the mirror.

As some other posters have implied (or stated) - we should err on the side of caution when posting comments that can be viewed negatively about CP businesses (I'm not saying that anything in this thread was over the edge but a previous post on CA Carnivores seemed to pull the trigger a tad early). Remember this is their livelihood *and* they are providing us a very valuable service.

All the best,
Ron Lane

Very well said Ron.

Hi folks. I just got an email from Dean Cook. He is always concerned about rumors and the rare unhappy customer. Here is what he said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I can't seem to get into the board for some reason. Can you do me a favor and post a note. As of Feb.1 I have been working at the local Honda/Acura dealership 50 hours a week. I do answer emails during my lunch hour and in the evenings after I run out of sunlight. Orders have been going out regularly, very little delay. I am running behind some on emails, however continue to catch up with them. Had to get a job so the winter months wouldn't be so lean on bill paying. Having the job does however allow me to increase inventory selection with added investing money in new plants. Also this will allow me to automate more so.

Take Care
Dean

Cook is a good guy. He replaced a plant that died on me. Unfortunately it died too due to my soil problems. I order only a few plants a year and this time I picked him, but this time I decided to order soil too!

Back