3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bical necter is yummy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever i explain that, i include the disclaimer: "You'd have to drink about a gallon of it before you felt anything though, and i doubt you'd have the patience to harvest it all given the rate it produces it at."
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey wat gives? someone deleted my post

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent you a PM to find out about your deleted post.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The real truth of the matter is that Ozzy must do all that he is told. Even if it is technically their burden. The judge can and will enforce whatever he feels like. He/She can hold him in contempt with jail time for "telling" the court how the law works or what his (Ozzy) responsibility is to the court, whether its right or wrong. These days you ARE guilty until you can prove yourself innocent. If he doesn't prove his innocence it will cost him in some way (fines/plants or both).

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (SarraceniaScott @ Mar. 23 2005,6:45)]Now there's taking lemons and making lemonade!

Good luck, and I hope you make CPers out of all involved.

Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 23 2005,5:55)]That's part of my plan, But I also have an chance to spread the love of CP's. I plan educate the importance of saving cp's. I'll have all kinds of pics of CP's. and info. By law they are forced to listen to every word. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Hmmm, the judge becoming a cper? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

That would be very interesting, very interesting indeed... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Mar. 23 2005,5:49)]I'd contact not just distant university types, but also local high school science teachers or nature center directors or a nature-savvy reporter for a nearby newspaper and describe what's happening. Point out your conservation credentials (NASC, ICPS, and whatever) and hope to create some public interest in your case.
    I can't believe this didn't come up sooner! Very good, herenorthere; the press really could have a field day with this kind of thing. I can just imagine Ozzy up there on TV with his hamsters and dog... "Well, the dog just barks sometimes, but the hamsters are a real danger to old newspapers..."
    Ozzy, if you're too busy, I'd be glad to write a few letters to your local media. Let me know.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...do we have an outcome? I scanned the posts but the thread has ballooned to 14 pages worth, so I'm not sure if I missed it. I assumed the court date was Tuesday the 22nd, but I've seen no victory posts as of yet.

Keep us updated, Ozzy!
    Scott