Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say 0zzy, you might want to consider tracking the submissions to the CP listserve. It would appear people are very concerned about your plight and are beginning to post to that effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy, what kind of backwoods redneck one horse town do you live in? So I know NEVER to go there.
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Ok I HIGHLY doubt that Ozzy is joking about this!Ozzy I don't know what to say...I feel for you.*Niki* [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I really don't think ozzy is joking, if it were a joke then it would be a record, not only for the number of people that believed it but a record showing the implicit stupidity that people are able of showing.

I have an idea, why not show the judge in yur appeal some of the replies on this board? Almost every single of these (180 over) replies contains a *considerable* amount of rant and possibly the judge will be moved to realise what kind of rotten BS is coming out of the prosecutor's mouth. Better still would be to get cpers to sign an online (or even physical) petition to show how much frustration this has stirred up, and the judge will have to believe you. Or get everyone to write a letter, and show that a large number of perfectly *normal* people even do not believe this BS. Even send the replies to the judge's house if you have to. Make sure they are credible though, and make sure what you say, don't give the proscecutor any help, and whatever you do don't bring up the event that happened at a church a few days ago.

If this is a joke, I congragulate you, but if it is not like I doubt it is, then I feel for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Ok well personally I wouldn't send anything to the judge's house(throught email or by snailmail)cause she might get super pissed and isn't that kinda like harrassment?I think that whatever you have to say to the judge should stay in the courtroom,and not go any further,like to her personal home.*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey theres an idea why not go to the nearest store and pick up some more plants to bring for the judge along with a reciept
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this is true, it's a crying shame. However, as of now, I don't believe it.