Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: I may lose all my plants

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is such crap. What the hell are these people smoking?!? No plant can do ANY of those 4 things they listed. NONE! GOD!!!!! *rips hair out*

GOOD LUCK Ozzy and know that I REALLY care.. you winning the case would be satisfying for everybody on here as well.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you know if you were about to move, you could:
    take a nomal VFt and a couple Nep pitchers maybe a Sarr pitcher or two. You also need fake blood, and a realistic scream. Begin to demosnstrate how the palnts are not dangerous and then after sticking a finger.hand in one scream and withdraw it quickly and bend over it. Apply fake blood at this point. Roll around on Floor screaming. Pretend to pass out with your arm under you. (Of course move demonstrations could be done before this). When the paramedics come jump to your feet and say "ta-dah". Now run out of the room or show how you are not injured.
    Just FYI you may be arrested for something if you follow the above advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course if you did follow that you might ake it to national TV. Or adversly CPs could be hunted down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, that is MESSED UP. These plants are not dangerous. Only if maybe you kept your arm inside a fully grown pitcher for THREE WEEKS, you might lose the top layer of skin. Even then, it does't take that much common sense to pull the hand out. The only reason the monkeys die is because they are stupid. The mamas make a nest inside the pitchers and they don't realize that the pitcher makes more fluid and kills the babies. Also, they look for water, and they fall in. Now, think, what baby is going to go up and crawl in to a Nep pitcher?

I always stop at the rajahs eating rats part of the story. Now even if your plant DID eat someones pet rat, parakeet, etc. What is that animal DOING in your house to begin with?
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this another Ozzy joke?

If not that is pretty dumb since there is NO known plant that actively pursues anything but light.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

I hope you lose all your plants and they get arrested and get deported or whatever to california so I can have em [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yea prolly just another ozzy joke.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if u were u d grow stinging tree nettle from new zealand in the front yard that can kill a small dog and water hemlock an my bog garden, and then see if u qualify. Ok not really but that guy who walks his dog on other ppls lawns so it can poop- i will have my revenge

that makes no logic

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tre..... o_O
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast