Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: I may lose all my plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not considered a "prankster" so much as an "instigator", but I must bow to Ozzie on this one. Man, did I ever get suckered this time.

Barry

P.S. I wonder if anyone has ever been able to figure out my true name based upon my obscure Terraforum name...
    Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
    Co-editor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can tell strangers we have carnivorous plants again. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Was the "notice" you got that you posted in your first message completely made up? Or did you get your hands on a real notice and just added "or plants" to it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seriously!
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Especially with the deleted posting.
    I never deleted any posts, I followed up on the complaint and I never found any proof that anything was ever deleted.

Quote[/b] ] I don't think it's fair to set up April Fool's jokes two weeks ahead of schedule. I'll give you a day, but two weeks?
    Well with my history here I knew there was no way I could pull off a simple one day joke. I don't know if there will be a next year. I don't think I want to do this anymore. After this one started I expected I would have my butt ripped off and handed to me today, which I have had in a few PMs and emails. I want to say thanks to all of you for not ripping me apart today, but the day is far from over.

Quote[/b] ]P.S. I wonder if anyone has ever been able to figure out my true name based upon my obscure Terraforum name...
    I think I know, you're the Ivan dude with the glow in the dark sundews.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Was the "notice" you got that you posted in your first message completely made up? Or did you get your hands on a real notice and just added "or plants" to it?
    I found one on the internet and added some of my own laws to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Barry-Rice @ April 01 2005,12:22)]I'm not considered a "prankster" so much as an "instigator", but I must bow to Ozzie on this one. Man, did I ever get suckered this time.

Barry
    I got caught hook line and sinker as well... I even emailed Barry to get him involved before I knew the whole story. After Ozzy filed me in, I figured I would jump in with both feet and "write a letter"...

My wife’s birthday is today, so I Love a good April fool!

Steve
    Steve L
    "I'm Lucky enough to get paid to do this!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very, very nice! I love it. I unwittingly contributed with my story of the couple fearful that flytraps could hurt their kid's fingers. BUT...I did not make that up. I think we all should send our spare U. subulata and D. capensis as a reward.

Another Joe [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm...I wonder if "Barry-Rice" is really....SUNDEW MATT in disguise!

Hawhawhaw!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

errr...sorry Barry. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome