Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: I may lose all my plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is quite a hassle. But I highly doubt you'll loose any of your plants. I mena this is seriously the most inane thing I've heard. I'm sure one couldn't even get to yoru plants if they were dangerous! And If you do loose your plants I'll be the first to send some cuttings. I seriously can't beleive this its obsurd!

Stinging nettles, I didn't know they could kill people. I thought people made tea out of those and if you touched it it just hurt alot. I always wanted to have a patch of stinging nettles around my property if I ever owned a large several acre estate. Kinda like a botanical barrier of doom.

So what on the nettles actually stings you do they have nematocysts or something?
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO! A botanical barrier of doom! HA! That would be awesome, but just get a lot of D. regias (fully grown) out there, and they'd stick in them and couldn't get through. Plus, if they are too stupid to get out, free plant food!

Ozzy, if you do end up losing your plants, i will mail in a D. binata (dichotoma) cutting, a D. capensis "red" cutting, and one of these: N. Ventrata, N. ventricosa, N. alata. Cuttings, mind you.

Maybe the stinging nettle i got stung by was a less-lethal american version...
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dunno....hmmm......something smells a little toooo "Mark-ish" about this one....
    In bleak description the waves come crashing; battering the very instinct of every lusting moment to fulfill this gaping desire. A mouth as dry as soot and how it once had tasted of life, fit within a momentís time; And how those fleeting days laid in the light of blissful suffering. -me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea.. ozzy this better not be a repeat of last year like with that dog skull ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well mark. hopefully this is an april fools joke a month early... if not, i have faith the you'll be able to keep your plants. should you need some help bagging them up to ship to people, or need some one to babysit a few, let me know and i'll come out and help. it's been a while since i took a road trip anyway...

good luck!
    tech...
    Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ](2) Kills, wounds, or worries any domestic animal while off the property of its owner;

(3) Habitually destroys the property of persons within the Town.
    LOL! I would like to see an eyewitness say he saw a N.hamata stroll into his house and consume his tree frogs. Sounds like its going on a killing spree...be careful of what you say in court ozzy...LOLLOLOL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

This really sucks,and I wish you all the luck Ozzy.I wonder how you'll get along with your new landlord after this.Maybe you'll have to move again?

And Kirkscoastalcarnivores,about your pittbull story,what difference does it make if the woman was 70 years oldShe's DEAD and that's horrible,not to mention that was a horrible way to die.It's sad no matter what age you are! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    *Niki*(Trapper7)
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if this isn't a joke, there's nothing to worry about either. if the judge is some crazy idiot and says they ARE dangerous, you just appeal or something.
    Quote[/b] ]platypusses are venomous
    only male ones :P
    Quote[/b] ]Ozzy, if you do end up losing your plants, i will mail in a D. binata (dichotoma) cutting, a D. capensis "red" cutting, and one of these: N. Ventrata, N. ventricosa, N. alata. Cuttings, mind you.
    guess what? i lost all my plants! send me some!
    lol jk.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast