What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I may lose all my plants

I love all the work that He put into it!

Ozzy :hail:

a two year old thread and its still fooling ppl................you are the master............... :hail:

The only problem is that you made it in March.:blush:
But I believed it because I am used to it for reptiles.
How long did you take to do that?

Long enough to suck in the gullible! OZZY!!!!!! Masta Of Disasta!!!! King of the April Fools Joke!!!!! Hater of Mankind!!!! Lover of CP cause they don't give him any LIP!

an my best friend! -------------------barf!----------------- oh yeah!!!!

Know what my favorite part was? We had TWO people think this was for real the second time around, and one of them thought it was real AFTER the other newbie talked about figuring it out! I love it!

This is REALLY cracking me up!! :-))

I actually thought that 0zzy was doing the same joke over again on purpose cause he couldn't think of a new one this year, lol. Then I saw the date. I remembered being a newbie when this happened, so my post is there at the beginning, lol. I was so foolish back then :p

Last edited:
That was easily the best April Fools Joke EVER! I read more of it and almost everybody was fooled. Nice Work.

Wha... what's this? The messiah?

Call the papers! A thread TWO years old just got ressurected! The lord has cometh!

Ahh I'm sorry. 3 days without a cigarette. I'm just about to snap.
Don't worry, it's not fatal. I've gone 50 years now without a cigarette. It hasn't hurt me a bit.

Lol, thanks. Today is MUCH better than yesterday. Today is my second day without nicotine gum.

MMM redman JLAP? hahaha MMM the nicotine! :-D

So youre quitting? That's great, I remember when my sister smoked. Worst thing was; she hated smokers(not the people themselves but the smoker part) and yet she herself smoked. It was interesting. Good luck with that. Its well worth the trouble.

Yeah I'm quitting. Smoking is a pointless addiction. Plus I have HORRIBLE asthma at the best of times lmao.

Cigarettes are good..I miss my nicotine and the gum isn't the same :(

See, if I hadn't fallen for this awesome joke, then nobody would have found out about you quitting (well, maybe not).

Yes... This is a huge event that everyone should know about lmao

If there were an Intro to Terraforums 101, that thread would be required reading. Along with War and Peace length threads on evolution, religion, the 2nd Amendment, government, and any random 50 page dialogue between two people debating the finer points of flying squirrel anatomy or some such thing.

LOL. It does seem all of those are popular threads to argue with and can become quite long. I know you are talking about REAL flying squirrels, but how could not like the Squirrel from Nuton? Plus this is my first chance to show off a great hero. LOL

LOL, Ozzy I came across this old thread a few minutes ago and I was like "there's no way this can be real" After your incident with the thunderbird I've been quite carefull about what I believe. I must say though, that is is the single best prank you've ever pulled off on this forum...that I've seen so far at least. I can't wait to see all the newbies reactions this april...wait, I'm a newbie...well I've got something to look forward to this april, besides my VFT's waking up. Ozz, you rock man...lol

EDIT: That's awesome clint...stuff like that certainly takes a lot of will power...you so have got it man!

Thank you guys. I've quit worse things before, believe me.

Auctually I was happy untill I read what you said Neon, I wasn't even thinking about cigarettes but now I want one :(

OMG! Oozy! This is absolutely ludacris. I can't believe some ppl are sooo stupid.....CPs a danger to society..lol! Its not like you have BRAKEN all over your house....lol! this is just insane.....I think you should do this.....take Barry Rice's book, take a walmart VFT and go to the judge ...show him the bill and show him that this is a freakin 2 inch plant.....how the hell can it ..... gosh! ppl are sooo stupid.

DOn't give up on CP's my friend....they have no right to dictate what your hobbies are.

lol! I just read the remaining 20 pages. lol! nice one oozy! But let me tell ya! I was honestly feeling soo bad about this till page 20 or so......

Just to confirm....YOU STILL have all your plants...lol! ?? is there at-least a "mm" of truth in this??

And

lol! IF THIS EVER DOES REALLY HAPPEN?? AND WOULD THE JURY BE SOOOO STUPID AS TO GIVE that kind of a judgement???

lol! yeah ! I know I am overthinking it....but hey! you never know. lol! People are stupid! Earlier in the year I was showing my VFT's to a couple of girls who almost screamed looking at the VFT trap swith bugs ;) ... lol!

Back