What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite cheese?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
auctually, my favorite IS brie! i guess it's an aquired taste.

Onions and peppers in cheese? GAK! In everything else...more GAAAAAAAAAK.

confused.gif
Cheese ? I guess on somethings. Never thought about cheese really. i don't like it or dislike it, I'll eat it but don't really care either way.

Joe

Brie has an almost metalic taste...

My favs are Grafton Cheddar and Manchego.

There is no such thing as bad cheese.
The best meal in the world is a big juicy hamburg, topped with a slice of raw onion, a big thick slice of American cheese, my home made hot salsa...all setting on a big warm bun...washing it down with an icy cold beer...it don't get no better than that.

My favorite is extra sharp cheddar.

FTG: Yup, 5 minutes later...
Clint: I was told that to appreciate brie you have to have it heated up. Still not appealing!
Niki: Only one Canadian? I knew I should have written favourite and / or fromage! Where's Tim, Tom, Dan (I mean Carl), Zongyi, Andre, Sibi, and cath?
April: I like the NYC / LI accent! 'Older' shoulda been spelled as 'olda'.
smile.gif

hhmmm danish blue and any super strong English chedder anything else taste,s like soap.
Bye for now Julian

Ah, you authentic Americans don't know good cheese when you see it - Brie is one of my favorites! Then there's also the Emmentaler, Bergkaes, Blue cheese, plus plenty more I can't remember the names of (I was five when I moved from Germany). On the bottom of my list are: spreadable cheese, individually wrapped square cheese, and cheddar. Mozerella is good, but i've had better mozerella than what you get at the grocery store. It's all because of the silly laws that require dairy places to pasteurize their milk
confused.gif

Peter

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Mar. 20 2005,8:54)]Eh, I don't like anything with onions or peppers or anything relating to onions or peppers in it. Not because of the taste, something else. I don't know what it is.
That's because things with onions and peppers in them taste like CRRRRRRRRRAP! I'm with you! april

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ Mar. 21 2005,11:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Mar. 20 2005,8:54)]Eh, I don't like anything with onions or peppers or anything relating to onions or peppers in it. Not because of the taste, something else. I don't know what it is.
That's because things with onions and peppers in them taste like CRRRRRRRRRAP!  I'm with you!  april
no they dont they taste really nice

I like a really moldy bleu cheese. I also like real swiss cheese. Another good cheese that I've been enjoying lately is this private artisan sharp chedder that is made in norcal...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Mar. 22 2005,3:18)]I like a really moldy bleu cheese. I also like real swiss cheese. Another good cheese that I've been enjoying lately is this private artisan sharp chedder that is made in norcal...

[b said:
That's because things with onions and peppers in them taste like CRRRRRRRRRAP! I'm with you! april

I wholeheartedly agree!

I like almost any cheese, but a particular favorite is havarti with dill!

I like colby-jack cheese, swiss cheese, pepperjack, chedder.

Local restaurant has a burger that comes smothered in grilled onions, sautéd <s>onions</s> mushrooms, with a slice of melted swiss on top. To die for!!!!!

How about those Gruyere wedge thingys? I used to eat those as a kid.

Back