Likes Likes:  0
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets discuss beliefs

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oooo I liked the guitar section. I have a Takimini G series.

Edit: ok then, April, I LOVED your guitar section!
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jim- you blew it honey. I don't have a guitar and wouldn't kno what to do with one if I did. I only have 8 indoor cats and none of mine have photographs on their website. April has 13 and the guitars. My grow list was posted there because her husband put it up for me as a favor because I am computer illiterate. That Grow List hasn't been updated lately because Terra provided space for us now and I can handle editing that all by my little old self.

Which reminds me, April... you can tell lover boy that Terra has a forum for grow lists now. He'll probably be relieved he doesn't have to fix all of my misspellings and such any longer. For the record, I called or e-mailed her poor husband every time seed germinated and every time I bought or received a new plant. He was such a good sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]As for the Ten Commandments, if you don't like them don't look at them.
    you know... I'm gonna go dance naked in front of your house. You don't like it? don't look at it. (err... me)
    and that's just ME! this isn't about a private citizen, this is about a public courthouse payed by tax dollars. (and everything else they've said :P)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ Mar. 24 2005,8:57)]Hi Jim- you blew it honey. I don't have a guitar and wouldn't kno what to do with one if I did. I only have 8 indoor cats and none of mine have photographs on their website. April has 13 and the guitars. My grow list was posted there because her husband put it up for me as a favor because I am computer illiterate. That Grow List hasn't been updated lately because Terra provided space for us now and I can handle editing that all by my little old self.
    *tail goes between legs*

Man, that's a lot of litter boxes! That reminds me of a certain link to a special, edible cat box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]this isn't about a private citizen, this is about a public courthouse payed by tax dollars.
    Makes me wonder just how much they spent removing the thing...
    the cellist

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think anyone could do anything worth an ETERNITY of heaven or hell. including faith. no one could be SO good or bad to go to heaven forever or hell forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jimscott...the hand, the 13 cats...that was me, LOL! April

Laura doesn't have any guitars and lives a diminished life because of that. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ Mar. 24 2005,6:10)]My next question is why are most of the major religion's god(s) men? Is it just me or...
    In my opinion, there are a number of red flags indicating that someone has created their God in their own image. Assigning it a gender is one of them.

As for hell, what better way for olden day churches to gain total control over the general public? There were allegedly references to reincarnation in the bible, but Constantine & Co. had them removed, calling them 'heresy'. You can't control someone who doesn't fear death. Unfortunately we'll probably never know how factual this is... since throughout the bible's history people have been far more interested in its 'perfection' than in objectivity.