Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dreams specifically nightmares

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they dont have to be scary [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH OH OH!!!! I even remember looking at myself from above the bed... kind of like from the corner of the room. (maybe I was dying and my "spirit" came out? lol) and FEELING visual things. for example I'd look at a portrait and FEEL something thick... it's kind of weird.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I know just what you mean Alpha. I don't even know how to describe some of the ones I've had.

Sometimes I have one where I'm looking at some little everyday thing. And suddenly I'm looking at it as if I have my eyes pressed right up against it. Super mega closeup... practically looking through a microscope. And when it happens I feel really nauseous and get this awful thick taste in my mouth. But when I look away at anything else, it just happens again and again.

Blech. Words don't really suffice.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really get any of those 'typical nightmares.' My dreams are strange and cryptic. One of my worst recurring childhood nightmares involved a shopping mall full of Boy Scouts and a homicidal Bulwinkle the Moose dressed up as a clown (living in a manhole no less; he was going to kill the Boy Scouts for some reason that was my fault but at the same time beyond my control.) Once I had a pretty jarring nightmare that my mom decided to move one day when I was at school (this was back when I was still living with my folks) and that the new house was really big and luxurious except that my room was a trailer kind of thing out in back that was barely big enough to hold a bed, and then I went in the room and freaked out because I'm claustrophobic. Nowadays I don't really have nightmares - the closest thing I've got are melancholy dreams and strange dreams, but none of them are particularly scary.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

I have neurological problems,and it's not fun at all when I hallucinate.I usually have to go to the emergency when that happens.Anywho,I have lots of nightmares,but those are side effects of some of my meds.*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have lots of dreams that involve being attacked by zombies. And then I had a couple weird dreams I really don't want to get into that happened a couple weeks ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Mar. 21 2005,9:10)]OH OH OH!!!! I even remember looking at myself from above the bed... kind of like from the corner of the room. (maybe I was dying and my "spirit" came out? lol) and FEELING visual things. for example I'd look at a portrait and FEEL something thick... it's kind of weird.
    Exactly what I was talking about what happens when you are about to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think I was about to die? I think my brain was overheated and started making me hallucinate.... which of course COULD be bad if you don't stop it.. but I don't think my "soul" came out and I looked at myself.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast