Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dreams specifically nightmares

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This really is quite annoying. I have watched several TV shows and several commercials (I know they aren't real) that always have nightmares as being the following:
    1) failing a test
    2) dreams that don;'t make sense
    3) being embaressed in front of a large audence

Does anyone consider any of those nightmares?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    number 2 but only when i eat alot of pork. i auctually eat pork sometimes just for these and I like them---They aren't scary or nightmares to me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah those are more like dreams that I relate to people. They usually freak them out, especially when they are involved

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ugh! I hate speaking in large groups so I guess number 3.
    I hardly have any nightmares though. The last nightmare I remember having is more than a year ago when I took in a lil kitten (i have pics) and it had TONS of fleas. I couldn't stop dreaming about fleas crawling over me and stuff.
    I've also dreamed about roaches crawling over me... the only other nightmare I remember was one I dreamed three times when I was 3-5.... it had something to do with my parents ignoring me, the devil coming out of the earth (in an earthquake), a purple cockroach with a tree like thing on it's back, and drunk people in the streets... lol.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow I seem to get skinned alive (very very painful, never try it). I usually die several times all in equally painful ways. Then I go around after I a dead in varius ways doing odd things. Actually killing seems popular in all my nightmares. Of course its usually me dying. I don't usually remember much about them though. I can tell you though when you die in your dream you do not die in real life, fortunatly. Thats not usually the scarry part though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate the dreams I have when I'm sick, where everything is just a disjointed chaotic roller-coaster... more a hallucination than a dream, where even the silliest little things are nauseating or terrifying.

But at the same time it's good to be reminded every once in a while what it feels like to exist in a truly irrational place. Makes you feel for people with serious neurological problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I wake up, then i go to my room, only to find all my plants are missing, I frantically search outside to see if theyre in the greenhouse, and well I cant go on, its just too much [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH! speaking of being sick... when I was little I used to get fever and I *guess* (never having taken them) it's like hallucinogenics... things looked freakily scary. I still remember the feeling.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast