What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets give it up for the mods

hey guys i just wanted to say thanks to all the mods on these forums, I hope that you all have very great times ahead of you! thanks for being there when we stumble.

Yeah but I think we stumble a little too often. ^_^;

True, very true. I've never heard a mod complain either. Nice.

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Thanks Mods
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)
smile_r_32.gif

*applauds the mods* MUAHAHAHAHA that rhymed!

MODS RULE! They are the ones that donate their important time to this forum to keep it spick and span, and try to make sure no one gets hurt (mentally, if you can throw a punch through the internet, i'd be surprised). Horay mods!

I think the mods did a great job last night.I'm sorry that Phil had to do what he did,but I think it was for the best.

Jerry

Yes, for a thankless (except for when threads like this pop up) job, the moderators do it quite well, and unflinchingly for the most part, Thanks to all who make this place what it si!!

(if only the mods would quit riding them goofy scooters everything would be perfect)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
(if only the mods would quit riding them goofy scooters everything would be perfect

I'll never give up my SCOOTER.

Thanks for the support guys.

I didn't even know they rode scooters. Hmph, must have missed that somewhere along the way.

GO MODS!!!!!!!!!

If you could throw a punch on the Internet, I would be on probation right now.

Well, FTG, I have two scooters. Scooter one is the left foot, and scooter two is the right foot. I scoot all over the place with these two! Don't know what I would do without them!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! WOOHOOOOOOO

Yeah, mods rode scooters...rockers walked or drove cars.  This is way old school English stuff.  

Vespas!  there's a scooter bar in Chicago called Jinx!

I have a non-motorized scooter.. you know, the ones that expend about as much energy going half a mile as you normally would by walking 17 miles? Yeah. I broke my right hand when I slipped in a puddle on one when I was 11.

I broke my scooter.
smile_h_32.gif

Thanks for all the pats on the back guys.

If i become a mod, do i get my very own "Mod-Mobile"?
smile.gif

RamPuppy, OMG you broke the ModMobile!

Again, good job mods.

HURRAH for the moderators!

Awwww...thanks you guys. That's very nice of you.
smile.gif

Back