What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreams of cp....

• Thread starter eplants02
  • Start date
Hey room,
Just curious, have any of you guys and gals had CP involved in your dreams?

I did a couple of times

I had one two days ago, I was in my backyard looking at my nep as usual and admiring it and everything and all off a sudden I see a mouse and stuff it in the pitcher
smile_s_32.gif
and the plant said thank you and I woke up and the first thing I did is check my plants, of course :p. The dream looked too real, thought it wasa out of body experience, but I remember, that i don't have mice around here, just rats and they are pretty big and doubt i can fit them in a pitcher. Oh yea, and plants don't talk :p

I had my first CP dream today. It was weird. All my Sars were shooting up their first flower spikes and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world.

I looked over my fence and noticed a neighbor had all kinds of hanging baskets of neps in a big tree, with the vines climbing all through it.

I was so close to getting some cuttings, but they came outside.
smile.gif

i had a couple of dreams, here's some of them...

i saw dreaming i was with my mom and ran into the nursery, looking for CP. then i spotted a tray of typical VFT. out of the whole tray, there was only one D. Capensis

another one is...
i was at my local greenhouse, walking through i spotted a cephalotus with 2 inch pitchers in a big pot and it was only $20

I dreamed that my bathtub was a S. purpurea pitcher. (natural headrest on that one) and i lived in a giant turned N. truncata pitcher (lying on it's side on the ground). My bed was a nice D. capensis leaf, and the glue was like a waterbed.

I had a dream last night that my N. ventricosa started looking a whole lot like a N. truncata, and I was looking at it and thinking about how I really needed to get on here and tell y'all.

Back