What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cpers in washington state?

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
G

I was just wondering who else lived in Washington. I just relocated to Port Townsend, WA and I love it!

I live in Puyallup, and Homer lives only a few blocks way from me also.

yay! we're all a bit closer to bonnie, still plenty of snow fro you there, you arent too far from cooks or sarracenia northwest either, you could prolly drive to california as well

You left Alaska?!? Who do we get our inspiration from now?

I live in Everett WA, not so far away!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Mar. 25 2005,4:26)]You left Alaska?!? Who do we get our inspiration from now?
LOL There's still at least one forum member in Alaska. Besides, I figured it was about time I left heck frozen over and actually met some of the awesome people I've been talking to on the CP forums for so long
smile_m_32.gif

It'll be sooo nice not to have to grow all my plants under glass.
biggrin.gif

tell me if you ever visit the bay area, California. VFT guy, sundoode, capslock, and i will be waiting for you.

BD--sorry I didn't connect with you before you left the Last Frontier and headed to the Lower 48. Glad to hear WA is looking good. So, you take the jungle with you? Mike

Im in Lynnwood WA theres a bunch of us here

trashcan(Patrick) also lives in Washington, quite a few of you over there!
smile_m_32.gif

BTW Tuna that should be 'Spec' not 'sundoode'

John/Spec/Sundoode/JRPower whatever. He'll be waiting for lunch, oops! i mean you, if you ever come down here.

I live in Enumclaw, about 45 min. SE of Seattle, around 20 min. from Puyallup, and 10 min. from Auburn.

Back