Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanya(flytrapgurl) has a message for you all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough of the evolution/creation! I have a serious question. Does an only child get to be homecoming queen (or king) every year if home schooled?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree enough with the evolution/creation argument. It has been done to death. People on both sides think their science is valid, and no one will change their minds... so just can that thread of conversation and let it cool down for a year or five.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YAY Ram, tell it!

I said the same thing in a post a week ago and got tomatoes thrown at me. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ April 02 2005,2:30)]YAY Ram, tell it!

I said the same thing in a post a week ago and got tomatoes thrown at me. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

joe
    I like tomato fights! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]if you say evolution is just a theory (and creationism is a theory), you're messing with me too :P cuz you're not only messing with evolution, you're messing with science.
    I believe proven scientific things, but I don't rely on science as the basis of the universe. Science is only what we understand about the world around us and it isn't the law of the universe. Thinking that our petty understanding is what the whole universe abides by and runs on is unbelievably egotistical. I'm not arguing with you, but I just felt the need to make my point. Now that we've both made our points on our opinions on this, can we not continue this?

Quote[/b] ]Does an only child get to be homecoming queen (or king) every year if home schooled?
    Why the hell would I want to be homecoming queen?
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]I believe proven scientific things, but I don't rely on science as the basis of the universe. Science is only what we understand about the world around us and it isn't the law of the universe. Thinking that our petty understanding is what the whole universe abides by and runs on is unbelievably egotistical.
    nobody said that.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ April 02 2005,4:08)]Why the hell would I want to be homecoming queen?
    Obviously, he doesn't know you very well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so what IS the point of homecoming queens? as far as I know there's no point.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything