Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanya(flytrapgurl) has a message for you all

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]and nobody said she should drop out of school or anything. sheesh! you say she should make worse grades and everyone starts talking about dropping out and how they should have studied harder and everything. one report card with one C or so (it can be a high C... and it doesn't even have to be a report card. just in a progress report or even just a paper or something to get it through her grandparents' head) is not going to make you a trash collector for the rest of your life! ... yet if it works she could get her freedoms back and enjoy them for a long time.
    Actually that would probably strip ALL her privliges. If they want perfection then a C is not gonna make them decide that she is working as hard as she can.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well... I don't know her grandparents but I know it would work with my mom :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who watches more then an hour of TV a night? I know I don't

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her grandparents are probibly like mine. Well in the fact that they are crazy and have some obsession with "family honor" (even thought know one accnoleges that or calls it that). We have constant battles with my Grandfather's brother's family as to who is better (well at least funnier)). So maybe that is their way of pushing family honor, which at times is quite unbearible if not unreasonable. I would not know exactly since i have not met her or her family
    My two cents
    Tre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grandparents are great, when taken in moderate doses.

To get into something as hyper-competitive as veterinary school requires a huge effort. Some people make good grades too easily and develop rotten study habits. As things get tougher at higher levels, people who perhaps have less intelligence but learned to work harder will pass them by. So the effort is more important than the grades.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but good grades are in part needed to get you there
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watch about thirty minutes of TV a day.... but I'm online for WAY longer than that. (right now i'm writing a paper lol)
    hey, if you don't need to study, then DON'T STUDY! why would you do something you don't need to do?
    when you need to study, then study. If you go to college and don't want to change your study habits, then you shouldn't be in college.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]ike when my mom tried to bann me from the computer after 10... I stayed up even later watching TV really loud and doing stuff to wake her up. why? because it's unfair and unjustified. a couple of days and some arguing later... I got promoted to 11 PM. lol... now that is fair and justified so I didn't argue.
    brat..

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast