User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanya(flytrapgurl) has a message for you all

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Hi everyone,
    Tanyas grandparants have banned her from the computer, because her average grades wernt high enough.
    But ALL her grades are A's and B's, and her grade average is 3.7
    This isnt high enough for her grandparants, so they have only allowed her to watch the TV 3 hours a day and thye have banned her from the computer for a week(unless doing studying and schoolwork) in a bid to get her to study more and harder.There is no way that she can do better thens he has doen already, she also told me there is no way that she will study more and will rather spend the spare time staring into a wall.
    She told me to tell you all that the freakish-Queen-Girl-of-the-Universe-flat-Butt-failure-in-life-already will be back when shes done NOT studying.

Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]freakish-Queen-girl-of-the-Universe-flat-butt-failure-in-life-already
    A flat butt huh?

Might as well study since she has the time now anyway. If they want more then theres not much she can do except what they want until she is of age.

\"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha you dont know Tanya, she is very stubborn and she told me she will refuse to study because its impossible and even if it was possible she wouldnt do it anyway, so she will be spending time staring into a wall to show that she will not study more
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hell, I'd make worse grades just to show her EVIL, CRUEL grandparents.
    like when my mom tried to bann me from the computer after 10... I stayed up even later watching TV really loud and doing stuff to wake her up. why? because it's unfair and unjustified. a couple of days and some arguing later... I got promoted to 11 PM. lol... now that is fair and justified so I didn't argue.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. See if you go to wleep at 9 or 10 you can get up at 6 like me. Then you have more time before other activities for CPs. Since most of mine are outside. It seems to me that you could open two windows on the comp. One as a cover page and one as a terraforums page. Just delete the history and no one will ever know [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would stop studying completely, and even if i knew the answer to a problem, I would just miss it and get like a complete zero,then show it to them before report cards came out and study like crazy
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need to rebel against the authority figures in your life (a worthwhile goal), go work for a political campaign they oppose or learn something they don't know or listen to free jazz or date someone of a background they don't approve of. Or anything else that blazes a new path for the family. To stare at a wall or watch TV or quit studying is so lame. It'll just turn you into the same mindless idiot they already are. Congratulations.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!
    that makes no logic

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast