What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, here's what i bought:
Sarracenia flava
Drosera:
aliciae
slakii
scorpiodes
spathulata
venusta
capillaris
dielsiana
Nepenthes:
merrilliana
gracillima
inermis
tobaica

In all of these, i tried to get the ones with the most plants growing in with it. I found a ton of D. binata with S. flava. There were a ton of D. spathulata in it's pot (almost 12!) with two D. capensis. There were two D. aliciae. There were 5 dielsiana.

In the tobaica pot, it had about 3 feet of vine (OMG OMG OMG!) for only $30, and it had an offshoot. I hacked up the stem for cuttings, and in a few months, you may have a trade opportunity.
smile.gif
The gracillima came with the huge fern (bigger than it), and i joked to Peter asking, "does the fern come with the nepenthes, or does the nepenthes come with the fern?".

cool! I just finished going through his book
smile.gif
I hope i can go there some time.

Yeah, he's pricy, but his plants rock. If you befriend him, he might give you plants for free.
smile.gif
He gave me a 60$ inermis for $40! He gave me a $60 gracillima for $30!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

slakii's definately my favorite rosseted sundew

Best, of all, he said that all the droseras i bought there could be done with leaf cuttings relatively easily. I like slakii too, it's really cute.

nice! sounds like you had fun, I got to go to jeremiahs tonight and I got an S. flava, an S. June Bug, and a darlingtonia that is flowering, I had a fun tiome can twait to move em into the greenhouse
EDIT: oh and how big was the inermis, mine is just now ready to vine, jeremys is just now making upper pitchers, and looks completely awesome

Back