What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xanga owners?

Hay Hellz here,
does neone have a Xanga here?
heres a link to myn here
HellzDungeon's Xanga
If you have one, drop me some props, and ill subbie you
biggrin.gif

Ight
Hellz

Cannabis
smile_m_32.gif
What a surprise buddy.
biggrin.gif

YAY
Joe

hmmmmm not the thing i would advertise. especially where you live. personally, no problems with it but not a smart thing to advertise.

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinkin the same thing. Might wanna drop that part before ya link it to a place where trading is done with "The Fuzz"
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Joe

i was thinking more along the lines that his address is in his profile here. like i said i dont have a problem with the stuff, havent touched it on over 3 years(though if my knee dont quit popping out of joint that may change) but because of his age, the fact that his address is on here and the fact that this is a public forum it really isnt a very bright thing to be advertising

smile_m_32.gif
Can't argue logic man! Better clean that up before Copper gets online or Wolfstryker
smile_m_32.gif

Oh, man, you're sooo busted dude! Flush, Flush, FLUSH
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Joe
biggrin.gif

Oh darn, this is killin me - I'm laughin so hard my side hurts.
laugh.gif

Ok don't laugh at me but...what's cannabis?
smile_n_32.gif
Is it pot?*Niki*(Trapper7)

Uhhhhh.................yeah it is! Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica to be exact.

Joe

OK OK sorry I didn't know,I don't do drugs,so how would I know.So yeah like the others said I wouldn't brag about that
confused.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)

Probably not good to tempt fate, but if all the hype about communications surveillance is anywhere near true, you're probably already on 'the list.' It's a small world.
~Joe

Hellz here,
lol first off, just cuz its in there, dont prove that i actually have it...i mean, they cant accuse me of possesion so np here, namean?
anywayz, tha Xanga doesnt show my adress, so thats ight,
Hellz

checked your profile lately?

EDIT: I took out the adress upon request. Please dont post other peoples adresses without getting their permission first.

Hellz Id take it outta there if you dont want people to know it. If others need it for trading purposes just PM them its better than having your address floating about on the internet ... who knows you could end up with an unexpected freak knockin at your door.

its not a problem. There are pot forums and law inforcement doesn't go researching every member. It much easier for them to just catch people in "real life". Plus they have pot clubs in all states where they have weekly meetings to talk about pot and how it should be legal and stuff. They don't smoke it at these meetings obviously but its basically an open forum for pot discussion.

Hellz here
exactly my point, and scotty, dont be posting other peoples personal info like dat, and when i said my adress, i meant on my xanga, not my PFT profile
so, no one owns a xanga?
Hellz

Joe-

theres a third species called ruderalis found in russia, poland, and eastern european countries. it has less THC that sativa and indica and is why it's not popular in america.

then there are different cultivars and varients like afghani, oaxican, durban, maui, etc

anyway, not smart to advertise in public.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HellzDungeon @ Mar. 30 2005,9:52)]Hellz here
exactly my point, and scotty, dont be posting other peoples personal info like dat,
I didnt post it..you did.
if you dont want people to see it, dont post it for the world to see..

Scot

LJAP,
Yeah, I know but ruderalis is the hemp so to speak not pot. Ruderalis is what they use to make hemp clothing and seed oils and the various hemp products. Also Cannabis is a close relative to hops and will graft and hybridize back and forth farely freely.

Joe

Hellz,
I was just givin ya a hard time, I didn't mean to start anything.

Joe

you can graft it?

ya learn something new every day
smile_n_32.gif

Back