Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: April fools

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

LOL @ Ozzy [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tease with my husband all the time. It doesn't have to be April 1st. Problem is I can't keep a straight face to ever pull it off long enough to get any rise out of him that would be worth the effort. I do tease with the kids all the time. I've got a few around here that actually think their noses grow if they tell fibs and I all but have to turn away when they look me straight in the face and "conveniently" leave out details while feeling up their faces. It is soooo hard to NOT laugh in their faces as they talk while subconsciously groping around their face with their fingers. One time I stood outside the bathroom door and listened while two compared their noses in the mirror. I was rather amused to hear one tell the other one in a hushed voice that the other one's nose wasn't growing that bad and it was probably ok to come out of the bathroom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This year had to be the best prank I have pulled off. We all leave our police gear in individual lockers at the station. So when I finished my shift at 0700 hrs friday morning I pulled a fellow officers flashlight out of the pocket on his belt and replaced it with a device of equal shape that females use for pleasure! Needless to say he became quite embarrassed when he pulled it out for a complaint this evening!

Wolf
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Dear Lord thats hillarious!
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

OMG that's SOOO FUNNY!Good one! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you win, wolf [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMFAO!!!!! Nice one, wolf! I don't even wanna know where you got this device.

Last year, when I was still a member at Run With The Wind, I pulled a lame one.. since we were all more or less horse people, I posted a new thread saying that I got a horse and I was going to be leaving the forum permanently so I could have more time to take care of the horse. A couple people TOTALLY, HONESTLY believed me, but others were onto it pretty quick. I really suck at this stuff... I spent, like, a week last month trying to formulate something grand to do on here for April Fool's Day, and then yesterday, about half-way through the day, I realized it WAS April Fool's Day and I had nothin'.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I told my girlfriend that I dropped the rent on the street and couldn't find it. That was the best I could do.
    What the funkin' waggles are you talkin' about?
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast